Friday, January 11, 2008

hello

Why do ducks have flat feet? to stamp out forest fires.
Why do elephants have flat feet? to stamp out burning ducks.
There is my joke of the day; i love to laugh, don’t you?

Let’s see I actually have no idea what to talk about, and anyone who knows me would think that to be totally impossible because well let’s just say that I am know for my amazing communication abilities. I have a friends who Is very entertaining when she writes, I think she should actually write something and sell it, she could be a writer, she is so funny I love to be around her and I am actually a lot so I guess it’s a good thing that I like her, I can give her a hard time and she gives it right back to me which is fun, do you want to know her name? It is Ellehcim! Do you want to know a fun fact about me, my hair has been black, purple, pink and blue and I love brownies, man I wish I had a brownie right now, doesn’t that sound yummy? But then again I didn’t exercise today and I feel sort of guilty but not really, I am kind of PMSing today so I don’t really care. I also have a secret addiction problem, food, I have to admit I love food and I want it all the time even when I don’t need it, and I love to have good food. Like smoked provolone. Well I have procrastinated long enough on getting ready for the day, did you know procrastination is a crime it only leads to sorrow, I can stop at anytime, I think I will tomorrow

1 comments:

Michelleo said...

Now when I read ellehcim, I was like, "Whaaa? Who is this girl and how did she take my place???" What a wonderful blog! Isn't this just the coolest thing ever??